When I initially started this blog, I intended to just chronicle all of my thoughts and fears and dreams... the stuff I don't feel like I can really talk about with people in real life. But somehow those intentions got warped along the way and I found myself editing the things I posted here because of some of the people I knew that stopped by my blog. And what good is that? This was supposed to be a sort of therapeutic release for me, but instead it became kinda stressful and caused quite a lot of unnecessary drama for me. And that totally defeats the whole purpose of why I began this. As I'm sure you all have noticed, I haven't been blogging half as much as I used to. And its not that I don't have things to say... I just can't seem to muster up the enthusiasm to write about them. It seems that once again, the itch has started to kick in. Time to pack my bags and put foot to pavement.
But before I shuffle off into the sunset, I would like to say thank you to some of the extra special people I have come across in blogland... people who made my stay here much more enjoyable and made me feel like part of the family. These words can't convey an inkling of what each of you has done for me and given to me.
- Jeannie Grrl: I think I first met you during TMI Tuesday. I remember you posted something about being a pagan and that really intrigued me as I have somewhat of a fascination with the occult. I added your blog to my favorites and began stopping by frequently. It wasn't long before I completely fell in love with you. You are one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) that I have ever met (well, we've never actually "met" but you know what I mean). Your wit and angst and creativity and insight are so in line with mine... I definitely feel connected to you. You are are truly an angel and I am extremely thankful to have met someone like you.
- Julie: I stumbled across your page while blog surfing one day. The first post I read of yours was the Dark Meat Goth one and I have to say it immediately pulled me in. And of course the "Skinny Girls Are For Wimps" banner on your sidebar just sealed the deal. Your sarcasm and your sense of humor have brightened up many a day for me and your struggles are ones that I share as well. You are such a brilliant and wonderful person. I think if I ever decided to "cross the line" I could totally fall for a chick like you. You've got the perfect mix of sweet and spice. And for the love of God, what the hell is the link to your sex blog? LOL
- Polt: OMG... can I just say that I totally love you. I could sooo be your hag. You are friggin hilarious and you've got a tongue (well, I guess a pen... or rather a keyboard) like a knife. Your political views are the same as mine and the eye candy you post on your blog is very, very, VERY much appreciated. You are my purple prince... or princess whichever you prefer, LOL (not to be confused with the artist formerly known as, of course) and just an all around awesome person.
- Dirty Prom Queen: You totally introduced me to the world of HNT. I came across your page just surfing one day and there before my very eyes was an HNT pic of you eating a mini chocolate chip pancake. You had this little smudge of chocolate right at the corner of your mouth... *sigh*. It was oh so sexy. I had no idea what HNT was before that but I certainly went and found out all about it right away. The whole HNT experience has been extremely freeing for me and has taught me to love myself on a whole other level. I owe that all to you (and your pancake LOL), so thank you.
- DJ Diva: We have sooo much history... how can I not include you? Though I "re-discovered" you fairly late in your blog life, trolling through your archives has made me feel much closer to you than I ever did during the 6 years we spent at Hunter, as ironic as that may seem . I never realized how much we had in common. I truly love you and I think you have matured into an amazing woman. Come hell or high water I am determined to make it down there to visit you and Scribe.
Well, now that I've said my goodbyes, there's nothing left but the getting on. I guess its time for me to take a bow and bid you all adieu. It's been real guys. Thank you... and goodnight.